Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!

2010 has been an odd year for me, with some good things and some tough ones, but I feel on balanace it was a year of slow progress forwards. I hope to make more of the same in 2011; and hope very much that the same will be true for all my friends and family. Sometimes when the tough times strike one down it can feel almost impossible to get through and come out the other side. But it does happen; day by day one gets there. All of you who've had a stinker of a 2010, my thoughts are with you and I wish you better times to come; healing for your sorrows and strength for your hands and your hearts, and happiness to come. May it be a good New Year for you all!

3 comments:

catdownunder said...

Purrowling over to meet you! Thankyou for coming to visit my blog...I really liked the cat hairs you left! :-)

Miss Robyn said...

thankyou so much for the lovely comment today xo
have a fantastic 2011 ~ and raising the glass in honour of our friendship xo

Imogen said...

Catdownunder, I'm ashamed not to have groomed more thoroughly! Miss Robyn. you're welcome - have a good year...