Sunday 13 May 2012

Moved. Thank God.

It's been a while since I posted anything, as I've been completely focussed on looking for a new house-share/flatshare and then, when I found one, on moving.  But I am now moved. 

On Thursday I was whizzed from my old home to my new - a room in a flatshare near work - by two guys from the startlingly efficient "London Man+Van" company.  They loaded and unloaded everything and got me moved in under two hours (including a break for tea and biscuits).  They even kept smiling throughout, which was more than I was doing, tense and exhausted as I was.  I've just been back to the old place (funny how quickly it becomes "the old place", and the new place becomes "home") to clean my room, and am now about to hand back the keys.  I'm not completely unpacked yet, but I've broken the back of it. 

What a relief.

No comments: