Tuesday 28 July 2009

My pitch for GY, online...

Please have a look at this website if you have a minute
http://pitchparlour.blogspot.com/
as my draft "pitch letter", a synopsis (minus the very end as I have what I think of in my vanity as plot twists to keep schtum about), and the opening pages of "Gabriel Yeats" are there. Feel free to comment; I want feedback or I wouldn't have done this. I'm really pleased to start with that the site moderator thought it good enough to post at all.

Back in London now after a wonderful break at WOMAD at Charlton Park. For the last few days I have been in another place altogether, a strange alternative world in which I live in the magical realm of Albion, not the UK, and all the world is bound together not by capitalism, tv and twitter but by ties of friendship and the joy of sharing our wonderful variety of cultures... I have been hearing fantastic music, getting rained on, dancing my feet off, eating good and immensely varied food, and sleeping like a log in my little old Eurohike 225 (which oddly seemed to stand up to bad weather a lot better than the larger swankier tents pitched all around it).

There's another shorter WOMAD at the Tower of London in September; already trying to work out if I can make it to that as well.

No comments: