Monday 28 March 2011

Corblimey...

... crikey and ooof.

I'd really like a quiet week now, please, Lord? Would be really grateful if that could happen... Just peace and quiet, and my insides behaving themselves.

The week before last was hectic at work. Then last week went haywire after I went crashing & splattering down with a second attack of the celebrated winter vomiting bug first thing Thursday morning. Twice in six weeks, boo hiss.

This is not a pretty illness; thank goodness it passes fairly quickly, even if it does leave you washed out and low-spirited for a few days. It is simply astonishing to a puke-antipathist like me to think that there are people in this world who advocate starting every day with a good spew (if you don't believe me, ask Bruce Parry). Clearly I wouldn't last a week in the GRHP-green Amazon.

2 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

every one I know seems to be getting ill in one way or another.. what is going on? is it a reflection of what our Mother Earth is going through? hope you are feeling better soon xo

Imogen said...

I wonder if you have a point there? - something in the Earth's electromagnetic field...