Wednesday 31 March 2010

Always enter competitions...

Following my own stated philosophy, I'm trying to do as instructed and enter a comp for a free crit. "Gabriel Yeats" has already had one, which it got on merit (yay!); this comp is a draw, though, so totally random. Never mind.
I have to do this:
http://editorialass.blogspot.com/2010/03/half-million-and-counting.html

There; no harm done and it's all grist to the mill, ect ect moleworth he sa. And Editorial Ass is a very funny blog, so I don't mind steering you to it.

Last night I heard Joshua Bell playing Beethoven with the Philharmonia. And then some more Beethoven. Conducted by Maestro Riccardo Muti (= gravitas, presence, fiery control, and the epitome of an attractive older man). I think I'm still a little lost for words...

No comments: